- In the event that an obvious human or mechanical error(s) occurs, management reserves the right to pay out wager(s) at the correct lines/odds, as determined by the marketplace comparison, at the time of the placement of the wager(s), or refund wager(s). Obvious means easily perceived or understood; clear, self-evident, or apparent. Obvious Error means erroneous odds or obvious price errors resulting from, among other things, a computer, technical, mechanical or human error.In all other circumstances, the below rules apply.
- BetMGM prohibits persons under the age of 21 from opening and/or funding a wagering account. Any person under the age of 21 years shall not place wagers with or collect winning wagers from any licensed race book, sports pool or pari-mutuel operator.
- Payouts of account withdrawals may be delayed by up to 5 days in order for BetMGM to conduct a security review.
- BetMGM shall only accept wagers from patrons that have been affirmatively located as being physically present in the state of Colorado at the time of their wagering.
- Persons shall place a wager only on their own behalf and shall not wager for any other person.
- Management will make every reasonable effort to resolve disputes. Any unresolved dispute arising as a result of wagers accepted by BetMGM shall be resolved as set forth by the Colorado Division of Gaming. Patrons are instructed to submit complaints or disputes in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable following the date of the original transaction to which the claim or dispute refers. Complaints may be submitted by email to Customer Complaints. Patrons may also submit notices in writing to: Customer Services Manager, BetMGM, Harborside Plaza 3, 210 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07311. To the extent that a patron is not satisfied with BetMGM’s response they may contact the Colorado Division of Gaming at https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enforcement/contact-us-gaming .
8. BetMGM aims to provide a safe and responsible environment for patrons and will always recognize and acknowledge the patron’s ability to set daily limits or place their account in a time-out status restricting their ability to wager through BetMGM at any time. In the event of a Colorado prohibited sports wagering participant attempting to place a wager, the patron account(s) will be disabled, and funds returned to the patron according to BetMGM Sports Book House Rules. Patrons’ pending wagers on events or propositions for events will be refunded for events that have not yet been completed.