Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Rules
For confirmed fights if a contest is postponed and rescheduled to take place within 48 hours of the original start time, all bets on that contest will stand. If the contest does not take place within 48 hours, all bets will be void. If a rescheduled fight takes place in a country different from the original country, all bets will be void. If a fight is rescheduled and takes place in a different venue but in the same country, all bets stand.
Minimum Length of Play
The bell (buzzer, etc.) sounding signifies the start of the opening round and the bout is considered official for betting purposes, regardless of the scheduled length, weight, classification, and/or championship sanction. For an individual round to be considered complete, the fighters must answer the bell beginning the next round, except for the final scheduled round in which case the final bell signifies the completion of the round and fight. If a fight has a change to the scheduled number of rounds all outright bets on the match will be action, however round by round bets will be refunded.
Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Wagers
Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts wagers are accepted in the following manner:
- Results will be graded on the basis of the official result at ringside as communicated by the official announcer. Any subsequent change to the official outcome of the fight for any reason will not be recognized for wagering purposes. If the official announcer does not declare a result at the end of the fight, the market will be settled on the result displayed on the applicable organization official site.
- For wagering purposes, a wager on a fighter to win by "KO" wins if the selected fighter wins by Knock Out (KO), Technical Knock Out (TKO), or Disqualification (DQ).
- . If a fight is stopped due to an injury, disqualification, or any other stoppage either by the referee or doctor, then this will be considered a Technical Knock Out (TKO).
- . Any fight that is deemed ‘No Contest’ will have all wagers refunded.
- . Fight Winner – A wager on which fighter will win the match.
- If the wagering offer on a match includes the draw as a third option and the match ends in a draw, wagers on the draw will be paid, while wagers on both fighters will be lost.
- If the wagering offer includes only the two fighters, with the draw either not offered or offered as a separate proposition, and the match ends in a draw, wagers on either fighter will be refunded.
- Will Go/Won’t Go Round X - A wager on whether or not the match reaches this distance.
- The halfway point of a round is at exactly one minute and thirty seconds into a three-minute round. For example, 9½ rounds would be one minute and thirty seconds of the 10th round. In case of a two-and-a-half-minute round, the halfway point is one minute and 15 seconds. In case of a five minute round, the halfway point is two minutes and 30 seconds.
- For total wagers that list a full number of rounds, the fighter must answer the bell for the following round for the round to be deemed complete. For example, on 8 full rounds the fighter must answer the bell for the 9th round for the over to be paid. If the fighter completes the 8th round but fails to answer the bell for the 9th round the under will be the winner. This applies to all rounds except the final scheduled round for which the final bell will signify the completion of the round. 6.
- If a fight is stopped before the full number of rounds have been completed, or if a fighter is disqualified and a points decision awarded, bets will be settled in the round the fight was stopped.
- For Round betting, if a fight is stopped before the full number of rounds have been completed, or if a fighter is disqualified and a points decision awarded, bets will be settled in the round the fight was stopped.
- Method of Victory -Wager on the exact outcome of the fight.
- KO includes a referee intervention during strikes, doctor stoppage, or stoppage from a fighter’s corner.
- A submission includes a tap-out or verbal submission from one of the fighters, or referee stoppage due to technical submission.
- If either fighter is disqualified then a no contest is declared and all bets are void.
- Scheduled Number Of Rounds
- In fights where the scheduled number of rounds changes, all bets will stand unless the result would be automatically determined by the change in the number of rounds (in which case, such bets will be voided). For example, if a fight gets changed from a 12 to a 10 round fight, only bets on rounds 11 and 12 will be void.
- Knockdown/Referee’s counts
- For settlement purposes, a knockdown is defined as a fighter being KO'd or receiving a mandatory eight count (anything deemed a slip by the referee will not count).
- For individual round knockdowns, all bets will be void should the fight end before the round starts.
- Gone In 60 Seconds
- The fight must be officially won by the boxer in question inside the first 60 seconds of Round 1.
- Down But Not Out
- A boxer must be knocked down and given a mandatory eight count and subsequently win the fight.
- Fight Outcomes
- No Contest - In the event of a 'no contest' being declared, all bets will be made void, with the exception of selections where the outcome has already been determined.
Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Card Props
Various unique wagers may be offered from time to time, called proposition bets. Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Card Props only include the main card, and undercard fights will count. Early preliminaries will not be included. Wagers will stand on the number of bouts scheduled to be on the full card, which includes all main card and undercard fights. Wagers will stand so long as the exact number of bouts quoted in the market heading take place. If there are any withdrawals and subsequent replacements, wagers will stand. If a bout is cancelled without a replacement, changing the number of bouts taking place, then all wagers will be void.
Boxing and Mixed Martial Futures Props
Wagering on which fighter will be a weight classes champion on a specific date will be determined using the governing body’s official source. Interim champions do not count for settlement purposes. If the title is vacated on the designated date then all wagers will be void and stakes returned. All fighters will be deemed as action regardless if they competed in that weight division or not.
Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Pick the Bout Props
For all “Pick the Round” propositions, if the length of the bout is changed from that posted all wagers are deemed “no action” and refunded.
Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Draw Props
“Draw” proposition wagers: “Decision” means fight must go to the judge’s scorecard(s) to determine a winner; including technical decision.
Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Decision Props “Decision” proposition wagers
“Decision” means fight must go to the judge’s scorecard(s) to determine a winner; including technical decision.